Top Rank Boxing for August 12: Raymond Muratalla vs. Diego Torres as Co-Feature to Emanuel Navarrete vs. Oscar Valdez
July 10, 2023
By: Kirk Jackson
It’s time, the meeting of two kings will commence this weekend will jewels and bragging rights at stake.
Saturday, April 30 will feature the likes of WBC junior lightweight world champion Oscar Valdez (30-0, 23 KO’s) and WBO junior lightweight world champion Shakur Stevenson (17-0, 9 KO’s), as they engage in a title unification clash that headlines a Top Rank Promotions/ESPN event hosted at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
Weigh-In Results: Oscar Valdez vs. Shakur Stevenson
• Oscar Valdez 129.6 vs. Shakur Stevenson 130
(WBO/WBC/Ring Magazine Junior Lightweight Titles — 12 Rounds)
• Keyshawn Davis 136.2 lbs vs. Esteban Davis 136.6 lbs
(Lightweight — 8 Rounds)
• Nico Ali Walsh 159.2 lbs vs. Alejandro Ibarra 160.4 lbs
(Middleweight— 4 Rounds)
• Raymond Muratalla 134.8 lbs vs. Jeremy Hill 134 lbs
(Vacant WBC USNBC Silver Lightweight Title— 8 Rounds)
• Andres Cortes 131.8 lbs vs. Alexis del Bosque 131.6 lbs
(Junior Lightweight— 8 Rounds)
• Troy Isley 157.4 lbs vs. Anthony Hannah 156.8 lbs
(Middleweight — 6 Rounds)
• Abdullah Mason 136.4 lbs vs. Luciano Ramos 137.8 lbs
(Lightweight— 4 Rounds)
• Antoine Cobb 143.6 lbs vs. Jaylan Phillips 142.4 lbs
(Welterweight — 4 Rounds)
Oscar Valdez vs. Shakur Stevenson stars as the main attraction, but there is a great co-main feature, including an eight-round lightweight bout between U.S. Olympic silver medalist Keyshawn Davis and Esteban Sanchez, along with a four-round bout between Nico Ali Walsh and Alejandro Ibarra at middleweight.
This special attraction will be broadcast live on ESPN, ESPN Deportes, and ESPN+ on Saturday, April 30.